Thanks to the experience gained in road and rail transports Unionsped can offer a wide range of services, optimizing routing, delivery terms and costs. The multilingual staff can interact with carriers and consignees, representatives and cooperatos in order to provide the customers with promt assistance and relevant feedback.
Unionsped team identify the best logistic solution for both full truck loads and partial loads or groupage, ranging from dedicated or express transports to planning and handling of cargo out of gauge.
Indeed our fleet, beyond standard trailers, megatrailers, low-bed, tractor-trailers, includes also following special trailers to load loose or packed goods:
- Isothermal– and frigo-trucks to transport goods at controlled temperature, refrigerated or frozen (food products, chemicals, pharmaceutics)
- Vans and minitrucks with payload from 1 to 6 ton, also with hydraulic tail-lift.
- Walking-floor trucks
- Low-bed to load cargo out of size or out of weight
- Trucks with ADR equipment to load dangerous goods
Rail and intermodal transports
Among rendered services by Unionsped rail department we can list following:
- goods transfer to loading station through truck service.
- goods’ loading and fixing on wagon
- dispatch of wagon to loading/unloading through rail-connected storages
- assistance and organisation of transshipments for goods addressed to Countries with different rail gauge.
We can grant an accurate planning and a quality transport service of overweight and oversize goods both by rail and on wheel, providing the following services:
- route analysis and suitable means of transport identification
- identification of the type of suitable vehicle
- loading/unloading operations management
- fixing scheme elaboration and coverings
- obtaining of specific transport permissions
- Goods’ pick up and handling in our warehouses for further delivery in integrated logistic operations
- Constant monitoring and shipment status updating in real time
- Customs consultation and preparation of customs and accompaniment documents, also for temporary import/export clearance
- Organization of transport for high value goods through transit financial guarantee or through customs career to limit convoy’s charge.
- ‘Fast’ delivery organisation, with double driver if needed
- All risks insurance
- Cross-trade handling
Air transport department in cooperation with air carriers follows carefully loose or palletised goods shipments, also for dangerous goods, both in import and export, in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 standards.
Goods is picked and delivered on world scale with direct or consolidated shipments, back-to-back and charter. We can also handle logistic and distribution operations if needed, granting shipments monitoring in real time.
We can also handle shipment of oversize and/or overweight goods by charter or cargo line aircrafts.
- Cross Trading service
- Issue of AWB
- All risks insurance
Unionsped team is able to handle every request for sea transport from all main ports both in export and in import, granting personalised service in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
The professional team cooperates with the main Shipping Lines to offer FCL and LCL services with world-wide coverage, transporting every kind of goods, general cargo, IMO, goods at controlled temperature and oversize.
- Planning of Break Bulk services, Ro/Ro, Cross Trading, chartering
- Fulfillment of export/import customs formalities, also with VAT depot if needed, both in sending and receiving ports by internal customs.
- Container sale/rental
- Container unloading in our warehouses for logistics operations
- All risks insurance according to transported goods kind and routing
- Final delivery with dedicated means of transport or/and by direct container placement
- Constant monitoring and real time updating of shipment status and delivery’s forecast